In the DIY Augmented workshop »Spirits, Steaks & Angels« you will learn how to augment physical artworks with virtual content. Using some flea market paintings as markers, the workshop attendees will learn the basics of AR in Unity, how to place virtual overlays on top of real objects and how to build interactive mobile AR experiences.
- Macbook with enough graphics performance to run Unity
- MacOS 10.13 installed
- Unity version 2017.1 or above with the iOS build support installed
- Latest XCode Version 9.4.1
- iPhone SE, 6s or higher with iOS 11.4.1 installed
- Cable to connect phone to the laptop
Please make sure in advance that you have all of the above. Otherwise you may not be able to participate (and what a shame that would be!)
Note: if you would like to attend but can't afford it because of these requirements, please contact email@example.com explaining your situation and we'll do our best to help."
Neeeu is an independent design & innovation studio. We specialise in the creation of unique spatial experiences. Join us where digital & physical realities meet.